HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! The ladies bring you some fun stories of the past week and get off topic a few times, but hey...it's loaded with fun, along with some singing time thanks to the listeners homework. See what we have to say about holiday movies as well as answer your questions.
* MEMORIAL - Joe Simon
* MEMORIAL - Christopher Hitchens
* Ozzy Osbourne, Geezer Butler, Dave Mustaine Perform with Metallica At Final Anniversary Show
* Jon Bon Jovi Victim of Death Rumors
* America Olivo Lands Motherly Role in 'Maniac' Redo
* Pixar and Baseball...The Battle Begins
* Doctor Who Lost Episodes
* Amy and Rory Make Their Exit
* Second Trailer for 'ParaNorman' A Horror Fan's (Animated) Wet Dream!
* First Pages of Stephen King's "Wind Through the Keyhole" Released
* 'Presidential Monsters' Action Figures
* Golden Globes Announced
* Spawn Reboot
TOPIC OF THE WEEK - Holiday Movies
SONG OF THE WEEK - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch by Whirling Dervishes
Recorded on December 20, 2011
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
So much to talk about. Join us as we give you the dish of last week's entertainment news and our spotlight on the best looking man in green...The Incredible Hulk. We also answer your question and homework about the three things you wish you have learned.
* MEMORIAL - Harry Morgan
* Those recent confusing comments about Indy 5? Spielberg explains
* Money Talks and Michael Bay Knows the Language Well...Transformers 4: Here We Come
* New Footage In 'The Raven' International Trailer
* Rock and Roll Hall of Fames Inductees
* Character Details and Plot for 'The Munsters' Pilot!
* Mythbusters Sends Cannonball Through the Wrong Home
* Khan is IN (but Benicio Del Toro is OUT) as Star Trek 2's villain
* Does Adam Sandler Needs Another Movie, Yet a Sequel
* Zakk Wylde to be Roasted
TOPIC OF THE WEEK - The Incredible Hulk
SONG OF THE WEEK - Christmas is a Time to Say I Love You by Billy Squire
Recorder on December 7, 2011