Join the girls once more with some great news in the world of entertainment. Ironically, many lead back to Harry Potter. We also spotlight Alice Cooper. From hard rock and Muppets onto being a restaurant owner and golfer, what's not to love about this guy?!?
• Dark Tower Goes Dark and Stephen King’s Reaction
• David Yates to Take On “The Stand”
• Emma Watson and Guillermo Del Toro to Project Together
• Cartoon Network to Do “Captain Planet” Movie
• Danielle Harris Gets In The Director's Chair For 'Among Friends'
• You Want Zombie Deaths, 'The Walking Dead' Season 2 Has 'Em!
• Crappy Family Horror Movies; Flicks You Won't Gather Around Your Couch to Watch
• MEMORIAL - Boarders Books
• 2011 Emmy Nominations
• What’s New for Charlie Sheen
• Cash Cab Kills Pedestrian
• Cheap Trick’s Stage Collapses
• Trent Reznor Tells Fans Not to Buy Release
• Judas Priest Singer: 'We've Always Felt Like Ambassadors Of British Heavy Metal'
• Previously Unreleased Song Featuring Dimebag, Philip Anselmo, and Sean Yseult Posted Online
• Superman and Lois Have Their Changes Coming
• TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Alice Cooper
• SONG OF THE WEEK - “Salvation” by Alice Cooper
• All other songs featured this week are by Alice Cooper
Follow Us On Twitter:
Slick - www.twitter.com/MsSlick
Nic - www.twitter.com/BeatlesDiva
Join the Forum:
Recorded on July 20, 2011